Mafia 88: Insane Asylum (Sign-up Thread)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Still no word on how the changes to the names are coming along, but being a Sunday, my hopes of getting them today are starting to dim.

They know that we need them, so hopefully we'll have them soon.

DON'T CHANGE YOUR ALT-ID PASSWORDS:
New passwords are created by RB prior to each game that they're used in. These passwords are recorded, to keep the alt-ids usable for future games.

If the person who used "[AC] maelstrom" last (in Zaffy's ghost hunter game) can remember what they changed the password to, it would be helpful in being able to forward the names today. Otherwise, we're waiting on a password reset by Admin.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Should we "strong arm" them??

LMAO, naw it's fine Mad...I'm sure with the new upgrade and trying to get all the glitches and things fixed they are just busy, they will get them to you when they can. We can wait (may not have any hair or fingernails left) but it will be fine and loads of fun when we finally do get them!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Still no word on how the changes to the names are coming along, but being a Sunday, my hopes of getting them today are starting to dim.

They know that we need them, so hopefully we'll have them soon.

DON'T CHANGE YOUR ALT-ID PASSWORDS:
New passwords are created by RB prior to each game that they're used in. These passwords are recorded, to keep the alt-ids usable for future games.

If the person who used "[AC] maelstrom" last (in Zaffy's ghost hunter game) can remember what they changed the password to, it would be helpful in being able to forward the names today. Otherwise, we're waiting on a password reset by Admin.
I PMed that individual.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Should we "strong arm" them??

LMAO, naw it's fine Mad...I'm sure with the new upgrade and trying to get all the glitches and things fixed they are just busy, they will get them to you when they can. We can wait (may not have any hair or fingernails left) but it will be fine and loads of fun when we finally do get them!
I agree with the fun part. With everyone's schedules, though, I don't want the game to fall apart, as 20 people decide to go their different ways while we wait...

I PMed that individual.
Thanks. Chances are that they won't remember. But if they changed it to something familiar, maybe they will.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
don't worry mad, I'll be here no matter what! Unless they have cookies, I heard the dark side had cookies... yum :D

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
test

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Excellent News!

Thanks to RB, Neo, and Monster-Tech, it looks like the Alt-IDs are now good to go.

I'll be working on getting the PMs out tonight, and we'll plan for a tomorrow evening (Monday 6:00 PM CST) start. First nightfall will be this Wednesday 8:00 CST.

Mafia members: You'll need to discuss with the Mafia Role-Blocker how you would like the role to work in your thread (link will be provided) prior to the game beginning.

Roles and Alt-IDs will be in your inbox by the time you are rousted from bed for your daily ice-water enema. Feel free to change avatars and signatures of the Alt-IDs if you want, but do NOT change the passwords. Make sure any changes to the avatars and sigs don't identify your true identity, as the idea of the Alt-IDs is to play anonymously.

Thanks and pleasant dreams.

[YT]4NTbT0gi53o[/YT]

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
NVM, figured it out ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com