Mafia 92: Night of the Living Mafia... sign up thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
Hey everyone...sooooo sorry, been having some computer issues! Using a friends computer right now and had to come on here, I am so MAD I wanted to play this one so much :mad2:

Not sure what is going on with either computer, desktop..,.turned on then had blue and pink screen come up with the HP splash screen (which was all blurry like when your tv has static) and it wouldn't load up..just stayed on that screen. Figured the monitor went out or something so I went and bought a new, set it up turned it on..same thing! So went and got a new graphics card and put that in still same thing, now it just says no signal so not sure what is up with it. Laptop...well kinda my own fault, I was goofin off with my oldest daughter chasing her and stuff and she ended up knocking over her pop and it spilt under the laptop. It still worked at first, then some of the keys stopped working. Then it worked again, then not so we can't put the password in to start it up. I took it apart so I could pull the keyboard out, figured if I could take it apart and clean it maybe it would work again. After taking it completely apart, got the keyboard out, took all the keys off, cleaned it up put it back together it's still doing the same thing!!! Not sure what I'm going to try next on either of them..but wanted to say sorry to everyone for not playing this sucks!!!!!:swear:
Bummer G, can you take the keyboard from the desktop and plug it into the laptop?

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
G!!! I miss playing with you and we needed you! I hope your PC issues work out for you soon. <3

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store