Mafia 95 - "Mayor's Mansion" (The Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Starring (in COUNTER-diabolical order):

Jpappy
Wizard
Zaffy
JB
Piranha
AAF
DD
Labby
Rich
Ninja
Spencer
Lady G
MC
Mad
UN
Rbishop
Dawg
Bally
Chill
Noods
FF
GAME ON!
There, that's how it SHOULD be, she must have mistyped :D

Morning folks, trapped in a fancy mansion again. I hope the food is good at least.
We have Mad, he looks pretty tasty.

Woot Woot! Game ON!

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Tipping his flask to his lips he ponders the situation. "Locked in the mansion, that mayor is one crazy ******", he tips his flask to the air in a silent toast to her. He laughs as he can't help but wonder if Bartholomew wasn't "just a little brought down" when we knocked.

Having no use for politics he’s not well up on the mayor and her shenanigans. His political inclinations tend to run from apathy to anarchy. Oh well best check out the kitchen and the bar. Snagging a tray of hor d’oeuvres and two bottles of Scotch he heads back to his room.

He passes Wiz dancing to the blues brothers and FF salivating over Mad, claiming to be a bit peckish. “It’s a bit early for cannibalism at this point FF”, he says as he throws the lad a bacon wrapped scallop. .

Carving his name in his room door with his trusty pocket knife he goes in and closes the door.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I vote we lynch the mayor I think the wench took the key to the liquor cabinet.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
just saw Chills last post it seems he is the one who took the key.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Help yourself it seems well stocked. I also ordered pizza it should be free Dominos is going to have a hard time getting into a locked mansion within their speciifed delivery time.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
G'morning folks.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
No key required beside carving doors my trusty knife also breaks locks. If I'm trapped here maintenance costs will be high.
The Wizard makes a mental note to get a trusty knife next time he is at the hardware store

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store