Mafia 96 Who Are You? Game Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Freaking saweet then! If it weren't for UD's we'd be doing really well this game.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Hell yeah it does! The innocent killer is a policeman. heh I had to look at the rules also after reading that. Good job town! and freaking UDs <shakes fist in air>
Ohhhh, thank God. What a relief!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
what's with all the innocents UDing? at least we got the hit man. the town should still have a police man that has one hit to even things out. good thing we keep getting rid of scum through votes.

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
Bosses- Mayor/DON You are the team leader, you just don't have a team yet. You will find your team by PMing/emailing me a name that you want looked at each game night.. This will either bring a team member to you for communicating purposes or show you they belong to the opposite team.You will only be told evil/innocent not if they are the boss or Hit/Police. If you die its game over and your team loses.

Hitman/Policeman - You work for your respective team and get 1shot per game. The only catch is that you CAN NOT take your shot until you are found by the Boss of your team and start communicating. The shots can be taken at any time of day, just send me a PM/email. You might have to wait for me to see it as I might be at work.

Logically I would have to assume that the policeman would be the innocent shooter and hitman be the scum shooter.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Hahahahahaha... that means I've voted scum 2 nights in a row! Wish I could do that when I actually knew what was going on in a game. lmao!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I looked in the rules too, so looks like UN was scum PR! Woo hoo!!!

Hitman/Policeman - You work for your respective team and get 1shot per game. The only catch is that you CAN NOT take your shot until you are found by the Boss of your team and start communicating. The shots can be taken at any time of day, just send me a PM/email. You might have to wait for me to see it as I might be at work.
At least we took out one of their weapons, but these freaking UDs are ridic.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store