MAFIA 96 Who Are You? Sign Up Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
JB, I figured I would probably post the game thread next weekend. Hope that through next week we can get a decent number signed up. Besides I saw your zombie clown thread. If you can't go to sleep you have all kinds of time to play.

:dance2:

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
AAF
JP
LR
Kashta
FF
Zaffy
Rich
JB
LG
UN
Ice

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
LOL...I like how you threw me in there ;)
JB, I figured I would probably post the game thread next weekend. Hope that through next week we can get a decent number signed up. Besides I saw your zombie clown thread. If you can't go to sleep you have all kinds of time to play.

:dance2:
Sounds good, should have things settled a bit better by then!

Zaff, you can just show JB how to ice them...can't ya?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
LOL...I like how you threw me in there ;)

Sounds good, should have things settled a bit better by then!

Zaff, you can just show JB how to ice them...can't ya?
If he can't figure out how to ice them on his own, then he does not deserve to wear the hairnet.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
:silly:

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Hey beautiful people :) remember me? :O lol.

Good to see everyone's still around :) I won't be playing mafia for a while.. I've been busy with year 12 school and golf and all :) hopefully I'll get back in the forums soon!!! :) I miss it so much :p tanks going well and I set up a nice 3ft marine :) anyway, have fun in this game!! Format looks different to me :p

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
hmmm..... :dive2:
????

I would just add you to the player list since you posted here, but with your reputation with the "ban" hammer I should probably wait until you say you are playing.

:uhoh:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
PSsssst....Labby: Dirty Dancing is on ABC family :D

Hey beautiful people :) remember me? :O lol.

Good to see everyone's still around :) I won't be playing mafia for a while.. I've been busy with year 12 school and golf and all :) hopefully I'll get back in the forums soon!!! :) I miss it so much :p tanks going well and I set up a nice 3ft marine :) anyway, have fun in this game!! Format looks different to me :p
Nice to hear from ya Hay, hope you can get back in before long!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store