Mafia #98: The Grinch Returns -- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
that's right! i was convinced. you played a great game, but when ice was hit it seemed you stepped up your posting. that's when i basically rethought about you and came to the conclusion you had to be santa.

i pushed so hard for pap. he was as obvious as i'd ever seen him. he twisted every single thing i posted. there was no doubt in my mind. i just knew he was scum throughout the whole game.

i would have never guessed LG even as innocent, let alone santa. with her early votes on innocents and seemingly constant agreeing with pap on the first couple nights, there was no way i was giving her the benefit of the doubt.

good game, scum...

thanks for moding, LR.
OMG, I felt terrible...but I really thought you were evil!!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
figures... but what if I'd been distancing? :D
I honestly didn't think Ice would let you post a theory like that, especially since it attempted to incriminate him...Rudolph and Santa are too important to get put into the spotlight.

LOL, we knew Kash was evil from her night one post/vote, you I thought you were evil at first, then wasn't sure..went back and forth until we finally ended up investing you. That night I almost switched to Wizard. The only reason I "came out" was because we wasn't sure if you were the last one or not, and knew I would be the hit if you were not so figured I had nothing to loose, hey it was a decent way to try to go about knowing your role :D Wasn't that so sweeet of Rich :hearts:
Glad you liked the name LOL!!
I thought I was a goner with Bally coming out that she nipped me. I had a hard time trying to come up with a way to get around how I voted for her and all that...thankfully your RC made it easier LOL

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
that's right! i was convinced. you played a great game, but when ice was hit it seemed you stepped up your posting. that's when i basically rethought about you and came to the conclusion you had to be santa.

i pushed so hard for pap. he was as obvious as i'd ever seen him. he twisted every single thing i posted. there was no doubt in my mind. i just knew he was scum throughout the whole game.

i would have never guessed LG even as innocent, let alone santa. with her early votes on innocents and seemingly constant agreeing with pap on the first couple nights, there was no way i was giving her the benefit of the doubt.

good game, scum...

thanks for moding, LR.
It worked ;)

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
i have no idea how. must've been a lot of skimming from late D1 straight through D2 from everyone still playing.
Dun, read the thread. There weren't a lot of innocents actually trying. The last time I saw someone get grilled like you were I tried to stop it when I figured they were innocent, dam near got myself lynched.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I honestly didn't think Ice would let you post a theory like that, especially since it attempted to incriminate him...Rudolph and Santa are too important to get put into the spotlight.

I thought I was a goner with Bally coming out that she nipped me. I had a hard time trying to come up with a way to get around how I voted for her and all that...thankfully your RC made it easier LOL
Yea, but come on, that crackpot theory? At the best it would have fallen through in about 10 seconds lol, (looking back) it was pathetic and long reaching. All my "theories" were, but that was all I had at the time. In the end I sorta gave up and went with my gut, which said "DAWG!".

Dun, read the thread. There weren't a lot of innocents actually trying. The last time I saw someone get grilled like you were I tried to stop it when I figured they were innocent, dam near got myself lynched.
Well, I read everything, but honestly didn't know what to say on about half of it. Bally wasn't looking scummy and there was little else to go on by the end of the game. In fact, it became a game of "ur word against my word" which is nvr a good thing for the town.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store