Mafia Game 102: Assassin In The Palace

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I had it narrowed down to JM or Pappy for king after NPR got lynched. No one mentioned JM at all, that was the biggest clue it was him. The LG UD greatly helped me too.

Sorry I had to go after your schedule Pappy, I had to gauge reactions to solidify who to take my shot on. JM debating between you and I for scum sealed the deal that he was king. I was hoping to get you lynched just for fun.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I'm ready for a real format game...no knock on Mad but the whole majority-vote lynch just doesn't suit AC mafia IMHO...partially because I have no patience myself.
Can you elaborate a bit on what you mean by real format? I'm up for anything this was a lot of fun. It felt good to be complimented too about my first time playing.

Lol when you guys were going back and forth I was like "oh this just got serious" lol but it's good to see it only stays in the game. I like that because then you don't have to worry about how your playing will affect anything outside of the game. I will say this, while I'm not averse to lying in a game like this I played this entire first game telling the truth the entire time. I really liked how it played out with everyone's suspicions and having to pick apart everything people say to try and figure it out.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
You did very well for your first game Neph. When you are an innocent you can play totally honest. When you have a scum role you can't. A real game usually has a scum team of ~25% of the players who can communicate outside the thread. The goal is to lynch all the scum. Scum team has one hit per night and often the mafia boss has one investigation per night. The townie team usually has one detective who can investigate a player each night, a doctor who can protect one person each night, and sometimes a hitman who has one hit to use for the entire game. The townie PRs can't communicate unless the detective investigates them (doctor or hitman). Everyone else is an innocent townie trying to lynch the scum team.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Oh wow that sounds awesome. The more involved the better. Seems like we'd have to stick with the vote lynch format unless we had a large amount of people sign up though.

And thank you very much. I get what you mean about when you can play honest and when you can't. I didn't really put it together

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store