Mafia Game 3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
Mac you made it fun, especially whe you said you were just grasping at straws with no evidence

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Madcrawdad,

How were you so sure about Sovran? You made were willing to put your life on th eline. What made you so sure?

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
I wanted MadCrawdad to be mafia!

Sovran

I come to you at night
Mar 5, 2007
PA
Madcrawdad,

How were you so sure about Sovran? You made were willing to put your life on th eline. What made you so sure?

Yeah!! What made you so sure! Humph - taking advantage of a newbie like that. :evil_lol:

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
It was my first game too but I never employed it. There is always next time though! Er... wait...

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Madcrawdad,

Like Ogre said, one time for 'I'm confused' is enough... 5x coupled with the 'Oh dear....I've lynched DP. Aaahhhhhhh.' That and the fact that all of the mafia had started strongly whispering my name by then, but not directly voting for me made me take note. At the point where I had identified Sovran, I felt pretty good about Dangerdoll, too. Unfortunately, '13' was also on my radar then for dogging Ice for no reason. This eventually let to his lynching.....'Oh dear, '13' is dead. Did I do that? The horror...':)

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
cool we won......record is 2-1 townies.....that was a good game. i think i only had one person pegged as mafia durning the whole stupid game. Playing vigilante was fun.....it's a power rush being the lone gunman. props to the mayor, detective, jdubr, and mad for playing a great game for the townies....mafia you guys were great and prob coulda one if not for the hat trick early on in the game.

Cya guys in Mafia 4

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I'm really surprised I made it to the end.

I don't believe I ever claimed to be an innocent or defended an votes against myself that you'd be making a mistake.

Good game guys. I think being able to take out the 3 at one time was the big reason we were able to win.

Ready for game 4!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store