Mafia Game #4 The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
oh...I know he did in Game one. Maybe CL changed his ways.:)
when did he give out names in game 1? you have a link to that post?

i cant seem to remember that

Cory Lover

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
B.C. Canada
actually poor corey got accused of cheating, and giving me the answers, which I can assure you he did not, lol, and I feel really bad, i do, want to say sorry, that i put you in that position
:)

Lol Thats fine....NJ spread the rumor I heard....but I don't want to start a rumor about her. lol

And SHK.....I did not tell names in game one. You were just mad because I figured you were Mafia. :silly:

CL

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
CL-Changed it because I was talking to Mr. U and he said that SHK-ATK was a Mafia. I thought I should listen to him because he has played this game before (talking outside the game as Mr.U was not even in the game!!)

OK guys... two VERY IMPORTANT things

1) No one... except the mafia... is to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think townhall rather than internet chat room.

2) Stop using my PMs as evidence one way or another. This is only game I've ever played in where someone did that. I would hope that something like that would be understood to be un-game-like. I almost killed the game when CL did it. PMs are just that Private messages and should not be used to influence the game itself. Think logic problem instead of football.

Thanks to all
Good luck to both sides.

Ogre

He basicly posted the games roster on one of the posts I think a mod deleted it, weird I could go and see if the post numbers match but meh just bringing up old stuff. Funny to see how obvious the mafia members where back then compared to last game. Either way GG No hard feeling CL or anyone. Just a game right?

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
CL-Changed it because I was talking to Mr. U and he said that SHK-ATK was a Mafia. I thought I should listen to him because he has played this game before (talking outside the game as Mr.U was not even in the game!!)

OK guys... two VERY IMPORTANT things

1) No one... except the mafia... is to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think townhall rather than internet chat room.

2) Stop using my PMs as evidence one way or another. This is only game I've ever played in where someone did that. I would hope that something like that would be understood to be un-game-like. I almost killed the game when CL did it. PMs are just that Private messages and should not be used to influence the game itself. Think logic problem instead of football.

Thanks to all
Good luck to both sides.

Ogre

He basicly posted the games roster on one of the posts I think a mod deleted it, weird I could go and see if the post numbers match but meh just bringing up old stuff. Funny to see how obvious the mafia members where back then compared to last game. Either way GG No hard feeling CL or anyone. Just a game right?

ogre was referring to the role PM's he and mee-mee used as "proof", not a list of mafia...

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
I did not do anything that bad....it was my first game!

CL
well w/e it was the past last thing I want to do is do a rant about past things. I think CL did good this game and even though he was mafia doesnt mean he cheated ( I did not even know anyone accused him of doing this) I rather of tolorated cheeting then the stuff that was posted all over this game!!

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
I had fun playing the game just like it's supposed to be. Just the way pple post and defend any accusations were enough and the shreds of doubts and second guessing made it that much more rewarding when you find you're right. And pple should understand not to take these games too seriously and not to let them get personal. And commenting on pple's lives outside of this game isn't very sportsman-like. I'm sorta glad I'm taking a breather but we'll see how my schedule is like when Mafia 6 rolls around. Good Luck to all those playing Mafia 5.

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
I had fun playing the game just like it's supposed to be. Just the way pple post and defend any accusations were enough and the shreds of doubts and second guessing made it that much more rewarding when you find you're right. And pple should understand not to take these games too seriously and not to let them get personal. And commenting on pple's lives outside of this game isn't very sportsman-like. I'm sorta glad I'm taking a breather but we'll see how my schedule is like when Mafia 6 rolls around. Good Luck to all those playing Mafia 5.
it is just a game, but when people make such strong accusations against you..you tend to feel singled out and in response to that..you become defensive..people also tend to become much to attached to this game..it is addicting..but it almost seems to take over a few peoples lives.

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
after re reading Mafia 1 I too was told to take it easy... I guess we can get caught up in it. Some get caught up more than others.:wall:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store