Mafia Games....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I will post a simple game from the early ones by COB Friday and see how the sign ups go from there....good time for newbies to check out a simple game.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I will post a simple game from the early ones by COB Friday and see how the sign ups go from there....good time for newbies to check out a simple game.
:thm:

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
^^ Slacker.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
LOL....forgot about dinner night with the grandson...working now...hope by noon.....sorry folks.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I might could play a Gunslinger type setup, something that doesn't require tons of reading and posting.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I really enjoy these games. My job is rather stressful so playing mafia is a fun distraction. But I'm never sure if I'll have enough time to keep up either.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I agree Kash...I'll likely play the next game even though I know I'm going to be posting less than what may be considered normal for me. I'm not sure I can commit to posting anytime except maybe later at night. My schedule is just too wonky.

It was fun to get in the "mafia mood" again, though. Another gunslinger format could be fun...but I'm for whatever generates the most sign up interest.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I agree Kash...I'll likely play the next game even though I know I'm going to be posting less than what may be considered normal for me. I'm not sure I can commit to posting anytime except maybe later at night. My schedule is just too wonky.

It was fun to get in the "mafia mood" again, though. Another gunslinger format could be fun...but I'm for whatever generates the most sign up interest.
I am also in for whatever type of game is set up. We have missed these games around here.

Regardless of the format, those that are on facebook with the vets should see if they can be pulled back as I don't think that they are all still coming to the forum.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store