Mag 350 "sleve"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
CRAP, that is what I was afraid you were going to say! Ok, yes it is a "lid" on top but when you open it, it has this "rod" that goes to the bottom in order to get it open you have to twist the bottom of the rod then the white plastic that surrounds it comes off too....well I'll try and see what I can do.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
See, it doesn't open all the way unless I take it apart?

IMG_0069.JPG IMG_0070.JPG IMG_0071.JPG

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
CRAP, that is what I was afraid you were going to say! Ok, yes it is a "lid" on top but when you open it, it has this "rod" that goes to the bottom in order to get it open you have to twist the bottom of the rod then the white plastic that surrounds it comes off too....well I'll try and see what I can do.
no put that back together and make sure that the white part is in the right place. there should be in the center of the basket a tube that has holes in it up about 3/4 of the height of the basket. the lid should just pull off with out haveing to open the basket by that rod

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
LMAO! Ok, well it will take me a minute to get it back together then I'll try but I don't think it comes off??

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
the side you opened is the bottom that side will mate up with the black flow tube you see inside the canister on photo 2. the flat side will go towards the black vertical pipe that is part of that assy.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
CAT.....But look, am I missing something? It is all one piece, I can't open it from the top because the rod thing hits the white plastic (missing from the pic) but it doesn't open from the top?

IMG_0072.JPG IMG_0073.JPG IMG_0074.JPG

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
OMG!!! Please excuse my daughters butt!!!! LMAO!!!!!

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
no the second pic your thumb is on the divider line for the lid on the top dont worry i di the same darn thing when i got mine used as well if you look the top will pop off u see the line try to push the lid off

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
YEAH!!! I GOT IT!!! OMG, your my new hero!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store