Mail order in Canada

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mrkeeg

AC Members
Aug 29, 2003
Alberta
Visit site
Oh.. there we go.. but I seem to have lost the last 10minutes of my life creating a message that disappeared.

Anyway.. thanks for the quick responses guys! Actually, i just moved to Edmonton a few months ago, nice to meet you 2!

I have tried big Al's .. supposedly I am on a list there and will get a call if they can ever get yellowtails in. Same with Pisces in Calgary and PJ's in Edmonton - - I've been on these lists (?) since last summer. I have been to Dad's a few times... nice people, and the fish and plants seem top-notch! The only thing that is a bit odd is that they said they would try to get the fish in, but would not call me if they did - they suggested I call back to check periodically...

Anyway, thanks for the links, I'll check them out!

Keep in touch,
Keegan

valerie

AC Members
Apr 18, 2001
Edmonton, AB
Welcome to Edmonton, There are a couple other edmontonians on the board too.

I would suggest asking at the aquarium club. SOmeone should be able to help you or know where to find some.

I have also ordered some fish from Dad's and it is kind of weird they dont' phone you but you jsut have to ask when they order and call to check if they got them. And if they can't get them for you henry might know somewhere else that can. Call around to all the area(AI,WARF,Fish pond).

mrkeeg

AC Members
Aug 29, 2003
Alberta
Visit site
"Call around to all the area(AI,WARF,Fish pond)." - - eh?

Anyway.. I toured around today, and .. yay! found everything I was looking for - wow. Of course, I don't actually have room for EVERYTHING I was looking for... decisions decisions..

Thanks again for the thoughts,
Keegan

PS: any aquarium club events coming up soon?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store