Making a fresh start

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

stephalpha

Stephalpha
Apr 26, 2007
Michigan
I have a 55 gal tall tank that is now empty. It was a coldwater tank with goldies. I would like to restock it with something different this time. I am looking for suggestions.
I am thinking that having some schools would be interesting. I also have an empty 10 gal to stock as well.

katana1200

Unhealthy obsession?
Ohh, I love stocking suggestions. :D I love, emporer tetras. They have a trident tail, a great black stripe that runs the length of their body and they almost "glow" blue/purple when they're really happy. Harliquin Rasboras are another awsome fish that almost glow. They've got a nice orange sheen to them. German Blue Rams are stunning when they're healthy. Neon tetras are quick and colorful. Corydora catfish come in many differnt varieties, all of wich are really fun to watch. Ember tetras are popular. Rummynose tetras are supposedly one of the tightest schoolers. Kuhli loaches are one of the most entertaining species I own. They're great! You going planted? Sand or gravel? There are so many to choose from, Hard to narrow it down.

Scuppers

AC Members
Jan 8, 2010
Oklahoma
Establish plenty of plants then try:

6 x Endlers Livebearers
4 x Albino Corys
6 x Harlequin Rasboras
1 x Red Tailed Shark
1 x German Blue Ram (M)

Then add in your Cardinals......

Good luck...