Making my 800 gal bigger.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MonsterFishResc

AC Members
Mar 21, 2008
Well, not sure my testicals are titanium... LOL but I did get the entire tank empty and wiped down and dry and found plenty of spots where you could still see pin holes of raw hardie panel. So I'll be fixing those today and going over the entire tank with a fine toothed comb to get it solved :)

MonsterFishResc

AC Members
Mar 21, 2008

chiphead

AC Members
Oct 3, 2007
SE NH
Patience is a virtue. You are obviously a very virtuous person.
I may have taken a sledge hammer to it by this point.

MonsterFishResc

AC Members
Mar 21, 2008
Butch sent me some more pond armor to work with so I can get the sump lined with it today. It just got here so I’m soaking it in a tub of hot water to warm it up before I start mixing. So I figured since I had an hour to wait for that I’d let you guys know that I did a final measurement on everything The tank, including the sump total 1549.65 gallons. 1549 doesn’t quite roll off the tongue like “800” did. For some reason I think I’ll get used to saying 1500 gal. The sump holds 163.09 gallons when full and the tank holds the difference. Now that’s at idle. When the pump gets plugged in it will draw about 100 gallons or so out of the sump tank in order to run the filter…So do you think it’s fair to call it the 1500? Or should it be the1386? Or should it be the 1486 while it’s running? What do YOU think? Also, some people are interested in the fish I have and what I got at the O.C.A. auction. I’ll load those videos tonight and post them tomorrow. Loading videos slows the computers down to the annoying point similar to the dial up days of the 90’s LOL That’s why videos get posted the next morning…

I will be test filling this evening once more so hopefully that goes well… At any rate thanks for looking!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store