FS Manzanita Driftwood

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
You can pretty much do any scape you want as long as you use multiple pieces and rock to get the desired angle of the wood. That sounds like a great idea how tall is your tank. That three branched piece is about 2' long but it can be shortened.

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
The smaller stump is the one I was thinking of doing the tree for, and its for a 25g hexagon tank with an angelfish and some long finned zebra danios and a few cory cats. But the piece I was talking about was in the original pictures of wood posted. Its the second picture, the 3rd set of pieces (two longer pieces and then the two shorter ones and then the longer one) its the shorter one on the left side. Shipping would be to 13601 Watertown NY
Thanks,

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
That set has been sold. I will post pitures of more pieces and another set later this morning. I know what you are looking for so I will see what I have on hand.

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
Ok, Ill take a look at it. But I guess Ill have to be quicker. Oh well. Good luck with your sale!

chaibill

AC Members
Apr 28, 2006
Long Island NY USA
Are you getting more stumps?

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
Bump.
I have 4 Manzanita packages up for sale. The first is a pair of stumps for $40 or $70 shipped (one is a partial stump, can sell individually, PM for details), the next is for small aquariums (10-20gal) for $20 shipped, the third is for mid sized aquariums (40-75gal) for $40 shipped, and the last is for larger aquariums (90+gals) for $80 shipped. Prices are negotiable, however, shipping is expensive since these pieces are so long. I will ship to all 50 U.S. states and possibly internationally for an added charge (to be determined per location) as well as local pick up (zip 92505).
The photos are of the wood that has only been pressure washed. You can refer to previous posts for what the wood looks like sanded. Manzanita has a beautiful blonde and red ribbon tone. If can choose your wood to be sanded or aged looking, IMO it is beautiful either way but sanded is really brilliant.

DSCN3248.JPG DSCN3257.JPG DSCN3258.JPG DSCN3259.JPG

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
PM sent.

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
Ok, I was looking at the price of the packages and I am thinking that it is a little pricey so here is the deal. I will sell each package for $10. If interested, PM me and I will work out the detailed price for shipping and other options. Keep in mind that the larger the package the larger the price tag on shipping but I will sell each package of wood for a flat $10 (other charges may apply). I will post more pictures today of other packages. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store