FS Manzanita Driftwood

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdzralph

AC Members
Sep 14, 2007
Spunjin,

It was good meeting you today. Sorry, I returned packages D and F but the 4' pieces I picked up today where to good to pass up. Thanks again for the good deal. Ralph

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
$15 Manzanita Driftwood Package Sale day 2

Spunjin,

It was good meeting you today. Sorry, I returned packages D and F but the 4' pieces I picked up today where to good to pass up. Thanks again for the good deal. Ralph
You're welcome, Ralph. The bigger pieces will look better in your discus tank so you made the better choice. I am happy to help. When you get it set up lets see some photos.

Now for the update on the continued sale through this week.
Here is what is left of the packages. $15 + shipping and handling. Limit 2 per person. PayPal for shipped orders and cash for pick-up. Located in Riverside, CA. I will have more 4' pieces later this week.
Package A
A.JPG
Package B
B.JPG
Package C
C.JPG
Package D
D.JPG
Package F
F.JPG
Package G
G.JPG
Package H
H.JPG
Package I
I.JPG
Package J
J.JPG
Package L
L.JPG

A.JPG B.JPG C.JPG D.JPG F.JPG G.JPG H.JPG I.JPG J.JPG L.JPG

sCeRaXn

AC Members
May 29, 2009
I never heard back from you on shipping cost for that one large piece of wood, so im assumiing youve sold it already? If so, how much would package D cost shipped to 27260? Im looking to buy something soon. Thanks man.

sCeRaXn

AC Members
May 29, 2009
Package D is sold...and its gonna look great in my tank lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store