FS Marble Crayfish / Marmorkrebs - Eureka CA - USPS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
ok. ill get the paypal into you thisevening. cuz im a cheapo who doesnt want to tack on 2 more dollars for shipping

Bobnova

Apr 11, 2006
Luckydud: odd, could have sworn i'd posted one. In any case, a trade sounds good, especially for driftwood.

Austionpetemo: Sounds good to me.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
K, you want pictures bob? And how many were u thinking?

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
itll be at like 10 or 11 thisevening though

Bobnova

Apr 11, 2006
How many really depends on two things:
1) How many you have.
2) How many you're willing to trade for however many crayfish you want :D

I'd be happy to stuff as many crayfish as fit in a flatrate box (at least six, maybe 8 or 10) if you want that many.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
im bored. how big did you say they are again? and when i get it will it be long before it starts berrying?

Bobnova

Apr 11, 2006
Buyer's choice between 1/4" (not recommended, but you can get a LOT for the same shipping cost :D) and 3".

They berry either once per molt or every other molt, i believe it's once per molt.
Roughly speaking that's every 20-45 days, possibly shorter, possibly longer. When i only had one and could keep track it seemed like once a month, as such yours should berry within a month of arrival, but it may take two if they just did and i couldn't tell, or if shipping through them out of whack.

I have two (i think) that are berried right now. If you want to pay a discounted version of the standard berried crayfish rate (usually 4x or so, i'll go for 3x, that being $15 which is still under most aquabid prices till i showed up) i could ship you one, but i can in no way guarantee that the eggs would survive the process. So while i'd be happy to get more money per crayfish, i can't actually recommend it.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
nah i dont want a berried one. i just want a really big one since im only getting 1.

Bobnova

Apr 11, 2006
I'll send you the largest i can catch.
The bigger they are the better the hiding place they can capture you see.

MrGrayMySkipper

AC Members
Apr 11, 2009
you have berryed ones you can ship that are marble? oh man six more days than back to california i cant wait i am still very interested in this deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store