Michigan Members

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ratherbe

A love of life begins in the garden
Sep 15, 2006
Michigan
It's been two years since this post was shown. Maybe there's more Michiganders out there now? I'm near Lansing in a little village called Bancroft :girl:

Morbius

The Living Vampire
Aug 24, 2006
Saginaw Mi
Grand Rapids Michigan here, by way of Saginaw Mi!

Bitsy

Intelligent,Conservative,Beautiful
Dec 3, 2005
Jenison, MI
www.myspace.com
I'm all the way up in the U.P. in Negaunee, Marquette County....We tend to get forgotten about up here!! I'm originally from the Spring Lake/Grand Haven area but haven't lived there in years. Nice to see some fellow Michiganders around!!

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
Does driving thru or visiting relatives count as being a michigian(sp?). I have cousins that live on the U.P. Escanaba. Home made pasties the best Dobber's Pasties yum yum yum
..... And Mackinaw Island is just gorgeous. Been there 3 times. Someone should start a new thread about how many people live in each state and the other countries. Since there are 70,474 members here and growing every minute. Now that just might be the longest thread here. Just an idea to ponder.:dance2: :)

Last edited:

tepelus

AC Members
Dec 31, 2006
Fremont, Oh
i live in fremont oh with my boyfriend, but i am from nashville mi, about thirty miles west and south of lansing, 20 miles north of battle creek, cereal city usa

Siren

Mythological Creature
Lived in MI my whole life, minus the 8 months we've been in NC. Born in Marlette, college at Saginaw Valley State Univ., moved to East Lansing after college...

StarmanHDB

Got any tartar sauce?
Apr 20, 2007
SE MIchigan
Michigan here (Southfield), but soon moving to Florida (either Sarasota or the Fort Lauderdale area). It must have something to do with all of the water that surrounds both states which makes us "fish people". Maybe it's our big PENinsulas!

:cool:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store