micro picture

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
Hey everyone. I've been taking a LOT of pictures lately, but all have been for work, none of my own tank. But I took a few recently because I was thinking about offering some frags of this micro for sale. I figure it's been a little too long since I posted anything. :)
I got it back in april. About 5 polyps (3 adults and 2 smaller babies). I now have about 25 heads. :)

Let me know what you guys think! Just using a point and shoot.
(PS: sorry for the actinic shot, the daylights just weren't on)

Last edited:

fsn77

AC Moderators
Staff member
Feb 22, 2006
SC
Nice pic! Please keep me in mind if you decide to sell frags.

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
Thanks guys. With daylights on too, it still looks awesome. It obviously isn't quite as crazy, especially because the 10Ks I have right now are a little yellow. (I had them under a 150 halide, but i'm trying a 4 bulb sundial that is my friend's and the bulbs are a bit yellow)
Ill try to take a picture with daylights at some point. But even with the acan next to it, you can still compare them under the actinics and tell that... well... there really isn't a comparison in color.
fsn: will do, although i've never shipped before (dont expect it would be hard though)

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
here it is with daylights

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store