Mini terrarium in a pitcher

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Temptress

Total Newbie
Mar 12, 2009
Minnesota
I am really sad to think of how many sick people read this site and actually decided to try it...

I totally get how, from a normal person perspective, it is funny, like hopefully ANYone on AC that read it..but..I bet more kitties died than we would like to admit as a result of sites like this, especially since they describe in detail how to confine a kitten to jar, right down to gluing their anus closed with super glue =( I hope someday we find a way to ban sites like these from the internet altogether,and stop people from spreading them...

I don't wanna sound prudish. beleive me, I would loooooove a Pikachu Plant Pitcher (PikaPika???)... but.. I know from experience working for a humane society ...not everyone would see this site as just a joke. :(
:jaw::screwy:

Ara

Catquarium
Feb 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Sorry guys.. I was not meaning to sound like a crazy person :footinmouth: .. there was a rash of cat barbequing in my neighborhood, I got defensive!!! Used to work for the humane society, you'd be amazed what people would do.

Anyways, sorry. I soo did not mean to imply anyone here would do that! :duh: Ignore me~!

:nilly::nilly::nilly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store