MLB Playoffs 2007

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Who is going to win the 2007 World Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
Cleveland vs. Boston - Cleveland in 7

and

Colorado vs. Arizona - Colorado in 6
LOL!!!

sox in 6.

i would be VERY surprised if they lay down to the indians..VERY..surprised..they are just not as good as they seem to be

rockies vs red sox in WS, rockies in 7

H3D

Philosopher
Aug 28, 2005
Ohio
i would be VERY surprised if they lay down to the indians..VERY..surprised..they are just not as good as they seem to be

Lay down to the Indians? The Indians are not as good as the seem to be? You must have been VERY SURPRISED at the 11th inning last night when The Tribe scored 7 runs! ;)

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
Lay down to the Indians? The Indians are not as good as the seem to be? You must have been VERY SURPRISED at the 11th inning last night when The Tribe scored 7 runs! ;)
any team can score 7 runs, lol

plus they scored off of the sox horrible pen..especially gagne..:crazy:

trust me, as a yankee fan i would never say anything good about the sox, but **** they have a good team this year, but their pen sucks..which is why the rocks will slaughter them in the WS.

just can't see the sox losing to them, if they do..awesome

H3D

Philosopher
Aug 28, 2005
Ohio
any team can score 7 runs, lol

plus they scored off of the sox horrible pen..especially gagne..:crazy:

trust me, as a yankee fan i would never say anything good about the sox, but **** they have a good team this year, but their pen sucks..which is why the rocks will slaughter them in the WS.

just can't see the sox losing to them, if they do..awesome
I wanted to post this last night but I was a little tired after all the excitement at The Jake. It was great to watch The Tribe route the Red Sox 4-2 in person. The Tribe is now up 2-1 with 2 more home games in a row. It is not looking very good for Boston. The Red Sox did not obtain the best record in MLB by having a terrible bull pen. While they may not have best relievers they are by no means terrible. I just wish everyone would give The Tribe some respect! We have a great offense and everyone seems to be discounting it! Just can't see the Sox losing? Why not? They were only better than The Tribe in the regular season by a tie breaker! Everyone is going to show some respect this year when The Tribe wins the series. It's Tribe time now! GO TRIBE!!!

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
I wanted to post this last night but I was a little tired after all the excitement at The Jake. It was great to watch The Tribe route the Red Sox 4-2 in person. The Tribe is now up 2-1 with 2 more home games in a row. It is not looking very good for Boston. The Red Sox did not obtain the best record in MLB by having a terrible bull pen. While they may not have best relievers they are by no means terrible. I just wish everyone would give The Tribe some respect! We have a great offense and everyone seems to be discounting it! Just can't see the Sox losing? Why not? They were only better than The Tribe in the regular season by a tie breaker! Everyone is going to show some respect this year when The Tribe wins the series. It's Tribe time now! GO TRIBE!!!
even if they do win, do you really expect them to beat the rockies? lol

never thought i'd be saying that!

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
i know ;)

trust me, im pulling for the indians..i hate the sox..but i just couldn't see them winning this series, 3-1 now, definitely seems possible, but you never know

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
hate to say i told ya so..but..

I TOLD YA SO!

ahem...GO ROCKIES!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com