MONSTER BN PLECO FOOT LONG

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.bigglesworth

AC Members
Feb 19, 2012
Norcal, East Bay Area
Real Name
Ryan
Yeah?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
And sorry. Lol, my phone ran out of usb space last week so I had to erase all of my 8000+ pics. I would have that ruler pics up by now if it weren't for that. I will get to it eventually, school and stuff just started and I'm tied up atm.

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
And sorry. Lol, my phone ran out of usb space last week so I had to erase all of my 8000+ pics. I would have that ruler pics up by now if it weren't for that. I will get to it eventually, school and stuff just started and I'm tied up atm.

That's fine, I was just making sure you didn't leave us... We want to solve the case of the BN pleco... Thanks for being so co-operative with us

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MissRedneck

Local drunk
Aug 3, 2012
In the sticks
Real Name
stubborn redneck hick
Its obvious that the plec in the photo you posted is no more than 4 inches long, give it up already...Perhaps if your stick on thermometer was not in the photo, the plecs size would harder to judge. Lovely photo none the less.

SpruceGruve

Snail
Jul 17, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Real Name
Steve
Spent 15 minutes reading this thread..... WELL WORTH IT!!!!! Lol it's like an interrogation/mystery

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Yes it was a fun read,I just hope we don't have to figure out who killed col. Mustard in the billiards room with the candleholder.....it could take a long time to solve that one lol

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
I smell bull......not to troll, but that doesn't look like a footlong pleco. My sailfin is 7/8" and much bigger than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store