Moon crab

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

galen

AC Members
Jan 26, 2007
NY
its a moot point now... went today to get one and they were gone! crazy, cause ive seen them there for like weeks and the same number was there week by week.

now when i try to purchase one, lol, they are gone! so i asked the fish dude what happened, he said someone online bought like 3 of them and the others were sold recently (last FEW days!!!!!!!!). he thought it was weird cause all of sudden they get an online order, a few customers, and then me! lol, perhaps it was for the best though, as i was having some secret doubts about whether a 10 gallon tank would be big enough for him. yet, the pet store clerk said a ten gallon would be fine, but they like a deep sand bed for burrowing and a few branches with like 2 cups of water, fresh and salt, for them. fish and crays would be overpowered easily! they had good size claws on them, quite able to snap a pleco or cray.
ah well, interesting crab though! they were really cool in person! i would have taken a pic with my sisters cell phone for all of you cause that tiny pic in this thread dont do justice (thats why i was high on them for a while!), but they forbid taking pics in their store (long story).

pretty rare little buggers too- they import them from barbados and then they are always in short supply- at least from the dealer i have been in contact with online. anyway, the pet store dude said that they could order them, but i said ill have to think about it. doubtful though, as like i said, i had doubts and hearing your replies reinforced them. would have been cool though, as they truuly are something out of the ordinary!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store