ms. magenta finally delivered!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
thanks :) I can't decide if i should move the clutch to another tank for hatching and move a moss wall with it, or if I should leave it in the established tank and move everybody else...decisions, decisions.... regardless i will heed your advice bullet and put something underneath (most likely a foam contraption) in case it should slide.

thebullit

smile it confuses people
Apr 29, 2007
North West, UK
i kept mine in a floating breeding/fry tank in my main tank until they were about 3 - 4mm and i took a chance and dropped 3 in, and now all three are doing great and about 15mm now.

IMG_1717.JPG IMG_1719.JPG

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Congrats jinkzd, that's an awesome clutch size for the first time! Keep pictures coming!! And good luck!!!!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I have been taking daily pictures, when (if) they hatch, I will post them all in a continuous posting so its easier to read the thread....I will try and post a new pic later today though there isn't much change so far.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Any further luck with your cories spawning?

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
they have produced eggs three times now, however the cherry barbs get to them quicker than I do. I am in the process of setting up my fish room and plan to take the cory spawning more seriously then as I will have a place to raise the fry and a tank for the cory's to go into to spawn without tankmates.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Aww, congrats :D
My ivory girl layed her first clutch(s) a couple of days ago too :p:

Beautiful parents, too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store