FS Msjinkzd's Sale Thread- Shipping or pick-up, PA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
That will reproduce readily? Pond snails, lots of them. i can send them to you for shipping. You could set up a little critter keeper to keep them breeding and have them to ffer him.
great!!! can you pm me shipping details?

Jamieishard

Registered Member
Nov 28, 2008
oh man why did i have to see this thread.. you know next meet im gonna have to grab a red spot nerite, a tri colored horned and i love that zebra that is in your hand... man i love snails. its all your fault. there 20G long planted is comming along nicely. all the snails i have are growing like crazy.

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
Oh wow, what gorgeous snails! I'm sending you a PM about those. And how big do the mystery shrimp get? I'm trying to find some shrimp that would be safe in a 29g tank with an angelfish.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
The mystery shrimp are a little larger than neos, more like caridina sized. I am getting in amanos next week which are considerable larger than neos.

Friar_Tuck

AC Members
Mar 2, 2009
Thanks again MS,
They all came in great shape. I drip acclimated them, and they are like old hands in the tank. They are getting to know their tankmates.

The RCS are saying "Hi" to the young guppies:

And the Nerites are getting to know their distant cousins:

Not to be outdone, the RCS are getting to know the MTS also:

One big happy tankful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store