Mugshots Discussion Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Andy, right click on the little red x on your mugshot post, highlight the address (URL), right click on the highlighted addy, and select copy and then go to edit your post. Click on the IMG button above the edit box and paste the address you just copied in the field.

HTH bud!! ;) :D ;)

Danimal

AC Members
May 12, 2004
SE Wisconsin
bakermedia.com
Well thank you very much, Lila. She actually turns 11 on the 19th of this month and I have a son who is 14 to be 15 in November. You're making me blush! hehe;)

Andy16

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
Andy, right click on the little red x on your mugshot post, highlight the address (URL), right click on the highlighted addy, and select copy and then go to edit your post. Click on the IMG button above the edit box and paste the address you just copied in the field.
<verizon wireless commercial guys voice>
Can you see it now?

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
Well, Danimal...You look d*mn good! Wow...a 14 year old son also.

Hmmm...we sure do have some very attractive people here. Of course...I only keep my attention on the men. Heh!

;)

Lila

Danimal

AC Members
May 12, 2004
SE Wisconsin
bakermedia.com
Thanks dolphin... and I must say that there are some very good looking women amongst the members also! I think I'm gonna like it here. Not only pretty... but smart! It's the internet jackpot!!:D HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store