Mugshots Discussion Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

adblair

Fisher
Dec 5, 2003
Memphis, TN
Visit site
Originally posted by elgecko
So adblair, You were sorta hiding under someone elses name.

I'm going to keep my eye on you also......... but if my wife comes around please look the other way. :laugh:
Yes I guess I was hiding...;)

How 'bout if your wife comes around, we'll go shopping while you and my husband go hang out in the shop or go play golf or something...:p

elgecko

AC Members
Apr 10, 2003
PA
www.geocities.com
Dangerdoll,
If I got a chuckle out of you, great. I like to make people laugh. I even go as far as saying some strange things about myself to get people to laugh.
Lets try to continue.......

adblair,
That would be great. (What's up with this great word?) You do not even know us and want to go shopping with my wife and buy her stuff. That is very generous of you. You know that would mean that I'll have more money for myself to buy fish stuff or more carnivorous plants, which my wife just loves. (She would throw them all away if she could, she thinks their ugly. I think she needs her eyes looked at.)
As for golf, you mean miniature golf, right? I'm pretty good at that. If you mean "real" golf, I've never played. I have played some small par 3 course near me, longest hole might be 100 yards. I might have played 3 times in 5 years. I'm a good worm burner. That's not a bad thing now that I think about it. I could collect the worms to feed my fish.

I'll need better directions to come over, not exactly sure where location: Is. I might get lost.

Hope to see you soon, .....I've still got my eye on you.

adblair

Fisher
Dec 5, 2003
Memphis, TN
Visit site
Just hop on the interstate and go south ..... you'll know you are here when you start smelling the Mississippi River and the humidity makes it impossible to breathe. :eek: (Location edited just for you) ;)

All women shop, some just shop for different things. I can shop for anything, so I know your wife and I will get along just fine.;)

My husband doesn't care if you know how to play or not, as long as you take less than 30 seconds to choose your club and hit your ball, and you don't complain when he drives the cart as fast as it will go no matter how far you are going. (Be sure to get in quickly, if you are "near" the seat he considers you to be in and is going to floor it) Your golf score will probably be pretty good, because if you do hit your ball in the rough, he will just throw you out a new one next to his so you don't waste time looking for yours. The object of his golf game is to break a record for finishing the fastest.:rolleyes:

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
Am I the only one wondering why geoffgarcia isn't playing a starring role in a soap opera or doing commercials for something like gilette??

adblair

Fisher
Dec 5, 2003
Memphis, TN
Visit site
HEY 125g Joe.....
NO, we don't go to those kinds of beaches.:mad: It is just a bikini, but since the amount of skin shown in mugshots has previously been a source of controversy, I cropped it. If you look closely you can even see the hot pink straps in the picture...... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store