Mugshots Discussion Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corax

Temporarily risen from the dead..
Nov 14, 2001
Well at least it is a reminder to you that stealing is wrong. That's a good thing.

Big eyes and mouth aside, I do see some similarities. Get over it, they're there =)

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
No kidding! You too, Doll?

Yeah, we celebrate out b-day on Saturday. I'm spending it at someone's graduation party.

;)

Lila

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Yep, we celebrated April 22. As a matter of fact, for years we've always taken the week our b'day falls on - off from work to do things together that only we like to do. This involves fishing, going to a new LFS, going to the beach (weather provided), you name it... whatever WE want.... last year we got matching tattoo's! We respectfully call it twin Week :D Everyone at work loves it and always marks it off as "hands off week" meaning they know I will be inaccessable.

wow!!! I might miss the day so I'll have to get it out early ;)

Being a twin, I'm sure you've heard all the questions, what's it like, can you feel what the other experiences, do you know what the other is thinking...blah blah blah I think boy/girl twins are cool!! I always wondered if it was different (and no, I'm not gonna ask how it is, etc... LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store