Mugshots Take 2 (Comments have their own thread)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Hello AC , yes, finally [\[\e :grinyes:

IMG_0009.JPG

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
heres my ugly mug, prepare to have your corneas set ablaze....

D.C._United_Cap

Vamos United!!!
Aww hell, I guess I'll jump on in here too! Heres a few of me and my ugly mug:

Chillin in a duck blind @ Accotink Bay Wildlife Refuge , Ft. Belvoir, VA- Oct, 2007

Chesapeake Bay - Point Lookout State Park, MD - Sept 2007

Chesapeake Bay - Point Lookout State Park, MD - Sept 2007

D.C._United_Cap

Vamos United!!!
Oh, and I almost forgot....

Here is my best non fish buddy, with whom I share my humble home. He enjoys our fine finned friends too! :ezpi_wink1:

His name is Bandit. He was a rescue, born into a feral city cat population in Washington D.C.. I found him after Hurricane Isabel went through in mid Sept 2003. He was approx 4 weeks old. No mom to be found anywhere, we think she was killed in the storm , probably by flooding. No litter mates anywhere to be found either. Just him, wet, ragged, and alone barely peeking above the 4" high grass of my friends unmowed lawn. He weighed in at a whopping 6 ounces, was COVERED in fleas, and fit entirely in the palm of my small hand. Vet said he was malnourished ( he was skin and bones) and most likely the runt of his litter. He will be 5 years old this coming August of 2008, is about 10lbs of lean, supermodel kitty muscle, and is still smaller than most average adult cats, but in 110% most excellent heath! And MAN on MAN is he ever one hell of a talker, and a bit of a SPAZ too. Hes definately still got the "wild" in him, and I think some of that will always be there, since he is a "wild" feral cat. And yes, his eyes are a stunning, bright Atlantic Sea Green.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
I'm not posting my current photos. Sorry, fellows.;) Don't you dare send me PM's requesting for my current photos.:nono: This one is when I was 5 years with my sister. You get the idea how I look when I am older.:D

IMG_0442.JPG

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
1st Photo-My sister's birthday at that time.:) I wonder if I still have that blue T-shirt.lol

2nd Photo-I was grinning when I was an infant.:D

3rd Photo-I wonder if I still have the toy car.

4th Photo-In my usual playtime. I always make words out of letters.:D

5th Photo-My sister again in the background. My second sister is not in the photos.

Child photos 001.jpg Child photos 002.jpg IMG_0440.JPG IMG_0443.JPG IMG_0444.JPG

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Me again , why not right, gotta see the tank in this pic :) :grinyes:This was before I went planted.

2006-12-04.JPG 2006-12-04 (2).jpg

crazycanuck

The quitter never wins
Mar 10, 2008
ontario,canada
me chillen in ma basement lol

me at the coolest hangout spot in town,TIM HORTONS lol

crazycanuck

The quitter never wins
Mar 10, 2008
ontario,canada
um so my pics didnt work,maybe this will??

hehehe hangin round tim hortons,the coolest hangout... lol

wow i look like a total idiot in this one!!!!!!!! i think i was trying to pose??? judgement was a little off that night.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store