My 10g firebelly toad set up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
I fed them last night 4 crickets each..what lil' pogs haha they gobbled them right up! I also bought them some meal worms..the cricket cage and food were an expense I didn't even think of...I got the cricket cage with the tubes in it where the crickets hide and you just shake them in..best idea ever! :) oh i also i got one more froggie :D no more or i will have to go with a 20g long..maybe later

Kathryn

Tropical Community Aquarium
Sep 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
A lovely tank. Beautfiul aquascaping and cute toads! I want a nice terrarium/vivarium slightly bigger than my existing one soon. ;)

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Thanks everrybody I moved them to a 20 gallon..the pix are in a thread further down the line..take a looksie :dance2:

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
what is that dirtish substrate ur using?

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
I was using coco fiber..it comes in a brick that u soak in water for 20 min and break it apart...i took it all out as it was very hard to up-keep and kept clogging up my filter...take a look at my signature and clickey to see the new way i have it now..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store