My 120g setup..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mudfrog

AC Members
Jan 17, 2005
Roanoke, VA
It's coming along. The driftwood still floats so I had to stack rocks on top of it to hold them down. Once they sink I'll be able to finish up the aquascaping but it's coming along.

It's my 2nd phase growout for my Dovii..

6"+ Male Dovii
4" Female Dovii
4" Male Convict
2.5" Female Convict
2x 5" Senegals
1x 9"+ Ropefish

I'm moving most of the fish as my male Dovii is extremely aggressive and even though the Cons have wigglers the Dovii will not allow them to go near the wigglers :eek: He keeps the cons up in the corners. Most of you know how aggressive Convicts are (the male bit me several times yesterday, just added the Dovii yesterday as well). So a male convict with fry hiding in the corner speaks for the aggression of the Dovii.

Anyway, some pics:

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
Nice pix's, great chunk of wood also..........:)

Mudfrog

AC Members
Jan 17, 2005
Roanoke, VA
Thanks everyone.. Yea the water is pretty clear, the tank is not lol. The tank is scratched up big time, but it's a grow out tank. You can see in the pic some of the scratches. But it's fine.. I got it for a killer deal.

The driftwood was found at a local lake. Thats the only reason I like going to the mother in laws house as she lives in a cove with lots of driftwood ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store