My 185gal build in progress (lots of pics)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great clowns!

aglarond

AC Members
Jun 11, 2008
You must have an amazing sense of accomplishment every time you look at your tank, keep up the good DIY work!

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
This is an incredible tank.. I just did a search and came across this thread-- sorry for the late bump but I had to get in my 2 cents on this one

lousybreed

Aquaria Central Site Controller
Sep 7, 2004
Bay Area, CA
LOL, that's why I like him. I don't even think he's full grown. I've seen some LARGE goldfish over the years. Maybe he'll be one of the few who reach 12"+
Cvermeulen,

Where the h*ll have you gone? Can you give us an update on your tank? Who is still in it, what fish have left, ect.... I wanna make one of these plywood/epoxy tanks!

cvermeulen

Sucking up knowledge
May 18, 2007
Los Osos, CA
Real Name
Cam
Cvermeulen,

Where the h*ll have you gone? Can you give us an update on your tank? Who is still in it, what fish have left, ect.... I wanna make one of these plywood/epoxy tanks!
LOL. I've gone to the dark side!!! I'm amazed this thread is still alive.

I still have all the clowns, they are getting large and fat:

I still have the african knife in that tank, although I'm thinking of getting rid of him. He's doesn't really fit very well... he hides most of the time and just whips out to nip at the other fish and then swishes away.

I moved one of the plecos to another tank, still have the 15" or so sailfin gibbiceps in there.

I've added a couple of unidentified orange cichlids, and 2 tinfoil barbs. You can see them here:

Also added a black shark:

and a lil Uaru

Still got the BGK, Butterfly pleco, Synodontis, and Oscar also, but the oscar is in protective custody right now cuz the knife was beating him up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store