my 20g and 10g tanks!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

sinner41265

AC Members
Jun 20, 2008
North Carolina
Real Name
Barry
Nice tanks ! I noticed in your 10 gallon that your sponge filter has its uptake tube missing. Sponge filters work a lot better if the tube is in place. Some people remove them because they're too tall, but you can always shorten them a bit if that's a problem.

Sebas

SuckaFreeSince93
Jul 14, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Sebasthian
wow, great setup mate! Looks awesome the way you have scaped it.
If I am honest, if you like the tank the way it is, then I see no point in getting mid/top water fish. However, if you do want something, try getting maybe some endlers or harlequin rasboras. Both are very nice but I find endlers to be more active. hope this helps!
are those hardy fish?

Nice tanks ! I noticed in your 10 gallon that your sponge filter has its uptake tube missing. Sponge filters work a lot better if the tube is in place. Some people remove them because they're too tall, but you can always shorten them a bit if that's a problem.
i dont think my sponge filter came with one, ill have to look in the box cause i honestly do not remember but thanks for the tip :)

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
yes, there are :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store