My 20g L *WARNING 56K* pics!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

PufferFan

AC Members
Jul 15, 2006
Last edited:

PufferFan

AC Members
Jul 15, 2006
he looks so great. iredesent blues and greens under his mouth and in front of his gills there is a bright yellow green color i really wish i could capture it somehow pictures dont seem to come out and doesnt show in the videos.

hes almost 3 years old and is about 5 inches (thats tale and all idkhow to messure so )

i would be very sad if i lost him. im willing to do almost anything to make this fish happy.

i really wish i could afford another tank.

i am very proud of my Flag.

EDIT: sometimes like tonight his eyes where glowing red its really amazing wish i could have snaped a picture

PufferFan

AC Members
Jul 15, 2006
sorry i have been busy with other stuff taking a college course now.. graphic arts.. and school is getting hard again lol.

heres a few update shots of the tank the fish all seem happy except the cae is getting bigger and more aggressive every week i keep procrastinating and i really need to give it away its just doing such a great job and idk what to replace it with.

heres an update picture

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store