My 29G FOWLR Pics and Phases

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AC2020x

AC Members
Dec 31, 2008
State College, PA
Today I looked down in my tank while I was performing some monthy maintnece on it and cleaning some stuff up and I saw my Coral Banded shrimp had a bristle worm in it's claws and was eaIting it. He was holding it with one claw while it was trying to escape and he was tearing it apart with his other claw and really devouring the thing. It really was a cool thing to see!- and He's doing really well!!!

AC2020x

AC Members
Dec 31, 2008
State College, PA
So today I got 2 misbar occelaris clowns-- they seem really really happy right now and swimming around and even ate some flake food after there first couple hours in the tank. -- They seem really happy and love swimming up and down and left and right though the tank.-- I'll post some pics later on-- right now the glass on the tank looks really dirty and tommorow i'm gonna use a credit card and scrape off all the algae spots. --

AC2020x

AC Members
Dec 31, 2008
State College, PA
Also I got rid of my psudocromis cause he was beginning to get agressive towards the firefish-- and I can already tell the firefish is alot happier and is out alot more now. This requried me to take out almost all my rocks though so that was a bummer-- it took forever to get them set back up so I like it. I am happy with it now though-- in fact I think I like it more than before so I'm very pleased-- and everyone seems really happy in the tank. and i'm returning to psudocromis to my LFS tomorrow as he's in a bucket right now lol. I'll get some good pics tomorrow!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store