My 30 gallon tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Moneywort. It grows excellent above water and it sometimes forms little flowers when I don't trim it and it grows along the back of my tank. I'll post updates of this tank tommorrow.

mikhail777

Registered Member
Mar 11, 2009
hmm

Hello AC!!
What plant is circled in this picture? Im just starting up a tank and trying to get a good idea for hardy plants. Thats a beautiful tank you have btw, keep the good work :thm:

29046zr3.jpg

29046zr3.jpg

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
looks like java moss.

Any updates????? great thread and i want to see the tank now!

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
To everybody hoping for updates of this tank:

You won't be seeing any, I took down this tank and every one of my aquariums in July because I had to move from Oregon to Ohio. The tanks themselves and their canopies are sitting in a storage building in Oregon, while all the equipment got shipped to me to Ohio just recently. I only have my Firebellied toads setup with me in a 29 gallon tank that I will soon be putting guppies in the water portion after I remodel it.

In about a year at the least when we get our own place, I will set up this tank or a similar one again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store