My 40G Breeder Dart Frog tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
:eek:mg:Very Impressive!!! :headbang2: Those frogs are going to love their new home!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!!! FABULOUS JOB!!!!

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
...Is it bad that I want to tear it down and start a shrimp farm?...
I was kinda expecting the riccia to grow alot more but its just a hue of green/yellow and slowly growing. I let the coco fibre get alittle to wet and theres this nasty green algea bubble in a couple parts.

bigwave

AC Members
Jan 23, 2008
Just find a nice home for your froggies first. And send that cool fogger along with them, the shrimp won't need it at all.

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
good this about that, is that I don't have frogs in there. I was going to be getting them in the summer time, but the tank isn't really turning out how .Id hoped. As for the fogger...I have plans for that:thumbsup:

bigwave

AC Members
Jan 23, 2008
Then trash it!:Angel:

I only worry about livestock. If you loose out on some of your time and effort that isn't too bad. All hobbies cause us to do that.

What would be worse is to keep it, get the frogs and then be bored a month later. That I would feel bad about, and personally I would probably keep it up and running even if I didn't like it so much.

Edit: What are the plans for the fogger?

Last edited:

porkchop48

AC Members
Nov 28, 2007
weirton, wv
seed the tank with some springtails that will help take care of the mold and or algea problem.

Ditch the fogger. They normally cause too many problems with frogs anyways :) well with dart frogs that is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store