My 6.6g L :D river bed tank :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Danyal

AC Members
May 20, 2007
i liked the way the tank looked with the algae, very natural but i can understand why you wanted to remove it. btw, i'm jealous, i really want to get a 6.6g tank but don't have the money atm to start up another tank.

PufferFan

AC Members
Jul 15, 2006
oh dear...

My fish are happy in all my tanks. no deaths except for some hatchet fish in my 10g, dang things jump out...

well updates include the light is crap and is getting dimmer and dimmer. Idk what to replace it with.. any ideas???

I really want to put the ottos and dp in the 10 gallon and start the 6.6 over as a shrimp tank.

flag (my festivum) the keyhole and the cae are doing good. they fight every now and then just chasing no nipping. sometimes i feel iresponcible for keeping my festivum in a 20g long but its all i can afford and i would hate to see this beautiful fish go.

i have been feeding bloodworms and brineshrimp to the puffer frogs and cichlids flag and the keyhole randomly get ghost shrimp when i get bored and go buy some.

Im thinking i will pull everthing out of the tanks and do a good cleaning and mess around with them maybe take some pictures and show you guys...

in other news. im single now and my car takes 80% of my attention.
I want to start a new project so i will get back into my tanks.. i almost feel bad that the only attention i give them is to clean them make sure everyone stays healthy i rarely just sit and watch like i use too.

:( maybe im growing out of it??? idk

well thanks for the suport guys.

-Jered

PufferFan

AC Members
Jul 15, 2006
IT WORKED!!!!!!!!

I was cleaning my tanks today when i got an idea!!!!

IM FEELING IT AGAIN GUYS!!!!! yay!!!

So tonight i took my 5.5g snail tank which was a waist of space considering there where like 4 snails and the filter quit working lol this will be the new puffer tank

The 6.6 will be turned into a brackish crab tank that i will probably keep 2 or 3 along with some BB gobys.

BOTH OF THESE TANKS WILL GET NEW THREADS
I will post links right (here) when i make them.

sooo plans

1puffer, his name isnt killer anymore its "little buddy" hahaha
2ottos
and i think i will try shrimp again. How many???

and this is what i did!!! :D

sorry for the dirty water i get a little eager, ill take better ones when it clears up.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store