My 65 gallon planted tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NJKev

Registered Member
Jan 23, 2016
I also have a planted 65 gallon planted tank with micro swords as foreground plants I use co2 and fertilizers for a light I am using the finnex planted + 24/7 is that enough light or should I add some more light? I have an old light fixture with 2 t8 bulbs I think I can add that also it takes up alot of room on top but lucky I have a canopy to cover the top so any help is appreciated thanks in advance

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I also have a planted 65 gallon planted tank with micro swords as foreground plants I use co2 and fertilizers for a light I am using the finnex planted + 24/7 is that enough light or should I add some more light? I have an old light fixture with 2 t8 bulbs I think I can add that also it takes up alot of room on top but lucky I have a canopy to cover the top so any help is appreciated thanks in advance
I would say that's not enough, not on a tank as tall as a normal 65g tank.

maybe 2x24/7 lights would work, but I really, really doubt just a single fixture.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store