My achatina fulica project

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Hi all! ❤

I will be putting up for sale my spare 15 gallon tank tomorrow, and I should be get my fulicas next week, December! Quite exciting times aren’t they? ?

I did some thorough research on them. Quiz me! :p

And also did some photos of the tank for sale, my mate’s cat helped me

A506C8DE-DD53-4A35-A094-2CFA737FB941.jpeg

I will be putting up updates of the steps and will post some photos of their tank, set up and them themselves?

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Those who are close to me: FreshyFresh FreshyFresh Vincenia Vincenia F fishorama T TwoTankAmin T the loach are officially invited to follow :) ❤

On Thursday, I ordered some new equipment. A thermostat to control the heat mat, as well as thermometer to read temperature. To my surprise its also a hygrometer that reads humidity in the tank as well?

I should be able to pick them up Monday or some day later.

Just still waiting for my thermostat to arrive and will not have to worry about anything :)

FJB

AC Members
Jun 7, 2019
I see you are in the UK. As far as I know, keeping giant african snails, Lissachatine fulica is prohibited. It is too in the USA. Cant even apply for a permit.

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
I see you are in the UK. As far as I know, keeping giant african snails, Lissachatine fulica is prohibited. It is too in the USA. Cant even apply for a permit.
Yes, I’m sure are :) I know, they are illegal to keep in the US, but not in the UK as the climate here would kill them off almost instantly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store