My angels

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
My red koi angel woke up dead this morning, it has no signs of blows, diseases or a sunken stomach, it was just lying on the sand with its orange color already faded.

• Sad
Reactions: jake72

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Terrible photograph of my halfblack, but it is the best I have obtained, the guy is elusive and fast, and my camera don't help.
P1030223 - copia.JPG

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Time of update here, as I mentioned in my rebuild thread, I uninstalled my 65 gallon tank to put a back sump and test plants again, so I currently only have one angel in the tank, the red cap angel; my albino pearlscale is not welcome because it tends to pull plants out of the substrate but I don't have the heart to let it live in the 30 gallon bucket which is where it had the biggest fish, the smallest lived in a 10 gallon tank for a few weeks. So today's update is about a new tank that I got very lucky, it's 37 gallons and I think there are some fish that may live here for a while, including the few fish that I still have in the bucket.
A few days ago I lost my blue phantom, and in the 10 gallon tank I lost the halfblack, so only two angels at the moment, it's possible that the red cap lives in the planted tank, but soon my albino pearlscale will be swimming in its new 37 gallons.

FJB

AC Members
Jun 7, 2019
Sorry about the deaths. Beautiful fish, and mostly excellent photographs! Thanks for sharing.

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Thank you FJB. A lot to do in the 37 gallon tank, I added a wood that I collected several months ago but it's making the water too dirty, and I do not mean the tannins (which are still abundant), I mean that the water is cloudy. My 65 gallon tank looked tannin before I put the back sump on it, now the water is totally clear and it has always had the same wood. Going back to the 37 gallon tank (I'll call it my angelfish tank), I need to get some mangrove logs, some rocks and I can't believe what I'm going to say but I also need plastic plants, so my albino female doesn't have a chance to make a natural plant disaster, lol. Talking about her, here are the most recent photos:
P1030850~2.JPG
P1030853.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store