My betta

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
He's a bit of a killer, it seems. I've put in a mediumish ramshorn and two small bladder snails with him. Net result, I have one ninja bladder snail that's managed to survive. It buries itself a bit in the sand, just enough that Cobalt can't get to him, and then moves when Cobalt loses interest, above the water line. Never realized how fast bladder snails were before this. I'm kinda hoping that he's just a bully, and picking on stuff that's tiny. I'll eventually try moving some glow light tetras, a large MTS or ramshorn (gotta find one in my 55 first) and possibly some RCS.

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Here are a couple pictures he was willing to sit still for. I have discovered that he has no problems with snails, as long as he doesn't see them getting added to his tank. I've added a couple bladder snails at night, and they're still there. I'll be adding an MTS and ramshorn later, just to see.

IMAG0083.jpgIMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg IMAG0082.jpg

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks.

MTS is doing just fine, but I couldn't find the ramshorn. It may have hidden in the decor.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store