My boyfriend gave me my xmas present early!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
I am gonna drive everyone nuts with my projects now. I got a 10 inch lazer guided mitre saw!!! :headbang2::headbang2:It is what I asked Santa for and I want to be building something right this minute. This means I can build a stand for my new 55 gallon I am picking up at noon.:dance::dance::dance::dance:

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
NICE

its nice to see your boyfriend has the sense to know you can make your own stands :)

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
Way cool!!! That's so awesome!

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
:look:Start a thread on your new construction project, please.

Pics of everything; space age saw and project! :)

This would be a fun thread, for sure!:woot:

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
:look:Start a thread on your new construction project, please.

Pics of everything; space age saw and project! :)

This would be a fun thread, for sure!:woot:
You are so sweet!

Cliff Mayes

wirehair
Feb 19, 2007
Western, NY
That saw is very good for cross cutting and lousy at ripping. Unless you have means to rip lumber, design your projects for cross cutting only.

Stands can be made from one bys and with a little pre selection of widths can match just about any size. Remember that glue fastens wood, metal fasteners, if you do not have clamps, only hold the wood until the glue dries.

Sorry if I am preaching to the Choir.

Congratulations on your Saw, Merry Christmas. Remember time is on your side unless you decide to hurry.

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
I think it's so cool that you love fish and can tackle a building project like that.:)

Most guys would love it if their girls asked for tools for a present. I told my husband I wanted my own took kit. :grinyes::grinyes:

He had so much fun, and was dilligent, in filling it with things, some of which I'm sure I'll never use; such as a pipe threader.:confused:

I guess that will come in handy when I build that 600 gallon pond/flowing creek with waterfall project in my back yard. :evil_lol:

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store