My brig laid a clutch!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Thanks guys! They are ALMOST pea sized now....not quite though. :)

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Well after shipping some of my snails out to people, Biohazard sent me some pics of how hers are doing, so I thought you guys might like to see how my first clutch babies turned out in the end. so here ya go.

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Thank you for sending me some! They are SO cute. And the shell growth looks awesome, very thick.

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Aw, I was wondering how your babies were doing! Very cute. Your posts were super helpful for me & my (3 so far) hatched clutches... My biggest babies are only 1/8" so I've got a ways to go.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Awesome thread, Ash! Those babies are looking really good.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Yw Anna, and thanks for the pics of them. My camera is crap.

Im glad the thread could help you Fishycat! I have another group of babies now that are all either ivory or purple striped now. I am super excited to see how those turn out. This was a really fun experience.

Ty Ricky! I am so happy they turned out well. I am hanging on to a couple of the healthy ones for future breeding fun. :D

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
dibs on some ivories :D

The others I have gotten from you have already doubled in size, despite being in unheated tanks, lol. They look great! Thanks again!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store