My Dragon Gobie has increased in size

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

carpenter547

The Desert Punk
Aug 11, 2010
imperial valley
Real Name
now that would be telling
some i live 10 miles north of mexicali and work on construction sites. kinda explaines the name the avatar and the i am desert punk also explains a bit of the spelling.

no tengo muchas palabras perro entieno mucho definetly alot more than you would expect from the only goofy white guy on the job site too :).

ps i speak perfect spanglish

hey man you want some pan? i love you so mucho mija. orrle cabro jump in mi caro we can listen to my rollas as we roll to la cantina. are ju talkn bout my people? que transa compa? and my favorites....

ayde me con pinche parred rapido por favor.
no meh gusto!

quite a few others but i think i would get kicked if i said them. i know my mother inlaw has gotten mad at me a few times for my spanish gutter mouth. and all i was trying to say "was toss me some bread yeah?"

Last edited:

carpenter547

The Desert Punk
Aug 11, 2010
imperial valley
Real Name
now that would be telling
btw any time you think your violet dragon goby is not progressing or you doubt the level of care you are providing it just go down to walmart and look at theirs. you will instantly have all doubt about your competency removed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store