MY EARLY DAYS AS A NEWB.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Listen to the people who dont have them! i think your over thinking everything about a saltwater tank, its not all as hard as you think.. im 18 and put over 1300 dollar into one and mines been running bad temps for a while and im still okay! just read up on them and youll be just fine and trust me its worth it

CompulsiveAqua

CompulsiveAqua
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveland
I see that a bunch of people have looked at my story. Thank you very much for checking it out. I hope that the way I am writing right now pleases all those English majors who left comments earlier. Being new to the whole, "forum, threads, and posts game", I didn't realize you couldn't have your own style. As far as the story, thank you to who ever changed it to lowercase, and if I did (I tried), I have no clue how I did it...lol. DON'T BE PART OF THE HERD, BE YOURSELF,...did I do it right, I was using the big letters to say that louder than the words in little letters...lol..lolololo...lloollol..llol..darnit, another run on sentence.

View attachment zoanthids 019.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

montanafish gal

AC Members
Aug 1, 2009
Montana
I liked your story, no matter what format or style you used to write it.

CompulsiveAqua

CompulsiveAqua
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveland
Do I have a bug? It changed size again? Is it my comp or the website? MODS, HELP? Everytime I go on it switches size...so how could it be my comp.

La Barbe

AC Members
Mar 13, 2009
Hey, I have that same kind of fake wood thing! Mine is uglier, though, because I got it from someone who left it out in the sun for a long time. It's bone white!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store