My First Thai Import

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vanillaXtiffy

AC Members
Nov 28, 2008
Virginia
Real Name
Nilla
He gorgeous! And so are his girls. Congrats! Good luck on the breeding and let us know when you have his offspring for sale!

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
:thm::thm:

very nice

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
Ill have several different betta fry colorings for sale. IM getting a platinum white pair and 3 other pairs. I will let everyone know when they are ready :)

pik01

AC Members
Sep 28, 2008
San Jose, California
I've never really been a fan of bettas but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate beauty when I see it, your betta might convert me! How much did he and the girls cost?

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
I've never really been a fan of bettas but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate beauty when I see it, your betta might convert me! How much did he and the girls cost?
pik01: He was a thai import. The girls are actually in Florida. I also have a betta from NYC. The one from NYC was $52 including overnight shipping. Nepalm was cheaper because when he was bought for me, 3 were purchased. Nepalm was $20 (I think) and then $5 to get him to the states. From the states, the transhipper picks the cargo up at the airport and has it inspected. WHen they ship it, they charge you for part of the inspection fees. The girls are in Florida and they are $5 a piece plus shipping.

Edj05

The Kraken
Nov 29, 2008
New Jersey
Hah. Gosh, that fish is gorgeous!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store