My fish tricked me!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

shaynablizard

AC Members
Sep 9, 2008
US
Real Name
Shayna
You are right, those on the first pics are daffodil fry. Look these 2 daffodil fry in my daffodil colony tank:
Thanks for posting that great picture! I was hoping to see a good picture of daffodil fry to compare. Ohhhh that's exciting I finally have daff fry!
Bluekrissyspike- I'll definitely try to get some great pictures as they grow out for updates.
Thanks Lab_Rat and Vamountainbird for the compliments!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
That's priceless, they are so protective they don't even know what they are protecting! Good luck with them and please do keep us posted.

shaynablizard

AC Members
Sep 9, 2008
US
Real Name
Shayna
That's priceless, they are so protective they don't even know what they are protecting! Good luck with them and please do keep us posted.
Yes it sure is interesting to find most of the fry they were guarding were not their own. I'll be sure to update on the little guys.

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Thanks for posting that great picture! I was hoping to see a good picture of daffodil fry to compare. Ohhhh that's exciting I finally have daff fry!
:D...You are welcome and enjoy them! Give the adult daffodils a good space to breed and they will continue to do it. Mine have had offspring 3 times during the last 2 1/2 months.

shaynablizard

AC Members
Sep 9, 2008
US
Real Name
Shayna
That is awesome. Makes me want to set up my tank immediatly. Great inspiration for a newbie!!! Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome! They are very entertaining fish. Good luck with your new tank- be sure to share pics when it's up and running!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store