my fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
Dose it cause them pain? Is it too late, they have been in there since the end of aug. Is their growth allready stunted?
yes, and probably they are. but, if you give them a proper sized tank (55Gs) the stunting will reverse itself.

Jessu

AC Members
Dec 27, 2006
better the 10 gal then the 5. the outside might stop growing but there inside dont. they keep growing until they burst.
Will that still happen with the 10 gal.

I wish I still had that 80 gal tank..I got an green anole that was being sold at a fair. It was was really cold and they were freezing so I grabed one and took him home. He allready seemed to have had pneumonia when I got him. I felt so bad for him I got him anway. He did not make it to the vet app.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
Will that still happen with the 10 gal.

I wish I still had that 80 gal tank..I got an green anole that was being sold at a fair. It was was really cold and they were freezing so I grabed one and took him home. He allready seemed to have had pneumonia when I got him. I felt so bad for him I got him anway. He did not make it to the vet app.
yes, a 10G is too small for any numger of goldfish.

I can't pull up the link you posted.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
yep, that'd be great.

Sonic Tooth

AC Members
Dec 25, 2006
That is some stupid scam... You don't get the tank pictured.

Jessu

AC Members
Dec 27, 2006
Dang..dose anyone know where I can get a cheep tank. Pref using paypal.

Jessu

AC Members
Dec 27, 2006
I have never heard of the fish bursting before. I thought there just had to be 2 gals for every fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store