My House is haunted!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

revlemmon

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Ya, it is very creepy when that happens. You can try researching your house and see if there where any fires. Sounds like you have some prankster spirits lol.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I agree with sage smudging/ communication. It can't hurt, and if nothing else doing something may help you feel a little more in control.

revlemmon

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Knowing the history could be very beneficial, you may find the names of some of your resident spirits which could help in talking to them. Short of finding out that your home was the site of a grisly murder or other such crime there shouldn't be any problems. Doing something may help to put you more at ease which in turn may help the spirits be at ease. If nothing else on the bright side they only seem to play a few tricks or startle you, could be a worse, you could be stuck with a poltergeist or a very negative entity, which in the case of the later probably be a good idea to move.

revlemmon

AC Members
May 29, 2008
You would be very surprised to find out what you could pick up with a recorder. Smudging with Sage is probably the easiest and safest thing to do. If it works great, if not not much if anything will happen. With sage you wont be opening doors that you really wouldn't want to open.

revlemmon

AC Members
May 29, 2008
It might help, though your spirits could give you something to tell the grand kids about some day lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store